Organic fertilizer pellet making machine is a kind of equipment that uses chicken and pig manure as the main raw materials, adds a certain amount of nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, potassium fertilizer, magnesium sulfate, ferrous sulfate and other substances, and uses rice bran, yeast, soybean meal and sugar to ferment for a certain period of time as biological bacteria.
Under the action of sulfuric acid, the equipment is mixed and fermented to produce biochemical fertilizer.
1 . Introduction of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
The products produced by the organic fertilizer equipment are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, without any chemical ingredients. However, chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability, and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are mixed with the manure. Discharge, so that the dry product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other ingredients.
(1) Classification of fertilizer pellet making machine
- Pre-fermentation part: organic fertilizer fermentation equipment, high-humidity material pulverizer, trommel screening machine.
- Post-granulation part: mixing mixer, organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, wet tooth stirring organic fertilizer pellet making machine, organic fertilizer dryer, rotary cooler, drum screening machine, rotary coating machine, Automatic weighing packaging machine, intermediate belt conveyor link.
(2) Configuration of organic fertilizer equipment:
- High configuration: organic fertilizer dehydrator, fermentation turner, semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, organic fertilizer pellet making machine, dryer, cooler, drum screening machine, coating machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc. .
- Medium configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, organic fertilizer pellet making machine, dryer, cooler, trommel screening machine, packaging equipment, belt conveyor, etc.
- Low configuration: semi-wet material pulverizer, horizontal mixer, fertilizer pellet mill/trommel screening machine, packaging equipment.
2. Process flow of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine plant
Raw material selection (animal manure, etc.)—> drying and sterilization—> ingredients mixing—> granulation—> cooling and screening—> metering and sealing—> finished product storage.
The complete set of organic fertilizer pellet making machine is mainly composed of fermentation system, drying system, deodorization and dust removal system, crushing system, batching system, mixing system, granulation system and finished product packaging system.
(harmless treatment of livestock and poultry manure) The fermentation system includes: feeding and conveying It is composed of machine, biological deodorizer, mixer, proprietary turning and polishing machine, oxygen supply system and automatic control system.
The construction scale of fertilizer manufacturing plant is generally 30,000 to 250,000 tons per year. It is necessary to comprehensively consider local resources, market capacity, and market coverage radius.
Generally, small-scale new fertilizer manufacturing plants should have an annual output of 10,000 tons (1.5 tons/hour), 20,000 tons (3 tons/hour), and 30,000 tons (4.5 tons/hour); large factories with an annual output of 10-30 million tons.
The investment scale and product design need to be formulated according to the following conditions: characteristics of raw material resources, local soil conditions, local planting structure and main crop varieties, factory site conditions, degree of automation of production, etc.
3. Production process of organic fertilizer machine line
Rotary drum organic fertilizer pellet making machine, in which steam, gaseous ammonia or phosphoric acid or nitrogen solution, phosphorus ammonia slurry, heavy calcium slurry are introduced into the machine to complete the chemical reaction and heating compound fertilizer granulation process in the barrel, or the cold granulation process of compound fertilizer supplemented with a small amount of water.
The material to be granulated is passed through the rotary motion of the cylinder, and the rolling rotation occurs when the cylinder is empty, and it is aggregated into balls under a certain humidity and temperature to complete the ball making process.
The manufacture and production of organic fertilizers are more suitable for organic fertilizer pellet making machines. Since most of the raw materials are composed of fermented organic matter. Therefore, no chemical reaction is required in the production and granulation process. There is no need for steam to intervene. It is only necessary to atomize water.
The principle is through the rotation of the disc. The material slides down naturally in the disc to form particles. It is like a snowball. It slowly forms particles. The raw materials of organic fertilizer are diversified. The urban sludge. And domestic waste. Kitchen waste. All are good raw materials for the production of organic fertilizers.
The new standard for organic fertilizers:
- lOrganic matter (dry basis), % ≥ 25.0 25.0
- lMoisture, % ≤ 30.0 15.0
- lpH value 5.5~8.5 5.5~8.5
- lThe number of fecal coliforms, number/g(mL) ≤ 100 100
- lAscaris egg mortality, % ≥ 95 95 4.4
- lAs, Cd, Pb, Cr, Hg content indexes in bio-organic fertilizer products should comply with the provisions of NY/T 798.
- lIf inorganic nutrients are added to the product, the total nutrient content in the product should be clearly indicated, expressed as the total amount of (N P2O5 K2O).
4. Detail process of organic fertilizer palnt
The production of organic fertilizer must go through the process of fermentation, crushing, mixing, granulation by organic fertilizer pellet making machine, drying, cooling, screening. Among them, the fermentation process and the crushing process are particularly important. It provides raw materials for high-quality organic fertilizer.
Only the raw materials are good. The organic fertilizer produced with high quality organic fertilizer pellet making machine can pass the test. It can withstand the test of users. The bio-organic fertilizer project has a short construction period, high investment return, low risk and short payback period.
Generally, the investment of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine plant is recovered in one year and the profit is generated in that year. Generally, the organic fertilizer pellet production process design includes:
- Efficient compound strain and its propagation technology;
- Advanced raw material preparation technology and biological fermentation system;
- The best special fertilizer formula technology (flexibly design the best combination of product formulas according to local soil and crop characteristics);
- Reasonable secondary pollution (exhaust gas and unhappy gas) control technology;
- Design and manufacture technology of complete sets of organic fertilizer pellet making machine for fertilizer production.